The Legacy campaign
Goal: $5,900,000 in funding to establish a better pathway for humanity and recreate the world.
G100, as a charitable organization, will collaborate with The SKR Legacy Collective Fund (charity organization) to raise awareness of and promote and market in order to raise funds for initiatives that align with the shared ethos of G100 and SKR, such as:
• Operate with the values and principles of Sir Ken Robinson and G100
• Celebrate and promote the diversity of human capacity to improve lives
• Create a tangible impact
Provide awareness of; marketing for and funds to The SKR Legacy Collective Fund (the fund) as a Lifetime Partner in Vision, which encompasses the involvement of G100 in the growth of all four (sectors) of the overall We Imagine If vision:
• Initiative 1 – The SKR Living Archive
• Initiative 2 – In His Element Documentary
• Initiative 3 – Imagine if… Annual Festival & Campaign
• Initiative 4 – The SKR Fellowship Programme
Current Campaign Focus
We are actively fundraising for Initiative #1 – The SKR Living Archive.
The campaign kicked off on May 31, 2022, to raise critical funds for the development of Sir Ken’s Legacy, which continues to benefit and inspire hundreds of thousands of people – around the globe – who make up the movement that he helped to spark.
We will do this through the development of an open-sourced, public online hub for those involved in and dedicated to creating a future for us all, which will house:
• Cutting-edge research
• Editorial content
• Networking opportunities
Sir Ken argued that at this point in our evolution, the human race is facing two urgent crises: A crisis of natural resources, caused by our systematic stripping of the life-sustaining resources the Earth provides; and a crisis of human resources, caused by our systematic stripping of the diversity of skills and talents that human communities depend upon to thrive. We have come to a critical pass with both – we cannot continue in this direction, or we will find ourselves without a future. Sir Ken believed that we could take lessons from the first crisis and apply them to the second.
• Raise Awareness of the crisis of human resources so that it becomes an internationally recognized situation that must be urgently addressed
• Empower and Encourage hundreds of thousands of people to demand better for themselves and for their children
• Provide Resources and Tools for embracing a richer conception of human imagination, creativity and intelligence